Posts for tag: dental bonding
Find out whether this simple and easy cosmetic treatment could improve your smile.
While cosmetic dentistry can often sound like the answer you’ve been looking for to finally getting that beautiful smile for some, the idea of spending a lot of time and money on multiple dental visits is enough to have anyone thinking twice. However, what if our Yorktown Heights, NY dentist, Dr. Joseph Zaky, told you that you could improve the color, shape or size of a tooth or teeth in one visit? Now you can with dental bonding!
What is dental bonding?
During the dental bonding procedure, your Yorktown Heights general dentist uses a moldable tooth-colored resin to mask small dental flaws such as:
- Chips and cracks
- Small gaps between teeth
- Worn-down teeth
- Misshapen teeth
While bonding won’t be able to tackle more serious imperfections, this composite resin can improve the overall color, shape and size of the tooth or teeth you want treated.
What are the pros of getting this cosmetic treatment?
So many people assume that if they get cosmetic dentistry that it has to be involved and expensive, but we are happy to tell you that this doesn’t always have to be the case. In fact dental bonding could finally give you that ideal smile. Discover some of the benefits that come with choosing dental bonding:
- You’ll actually be getting the least expensive and non-invasive cosmetic procedure available.
- Your procedure can easily be done without anesthesia, drills or needles.
- You won’t have to go through extensive tooth preparations or other procedures like you would if you got dental crowns or veneers.
- Most dental bonding can be performed in just one visit and usually takes anywhere from 30-60 minutes, depending on which tooth we are treating.
- The bonding material is matched to the shade of your tooth so you won’t even notice it.
Want to know if your smile is right for dental bonding? The only way to truly find out is for one of our Yorktown Heights, NY restorative dentists to examine your smile. Turn to Dental Implant and Cosmetic, PC for all of your oral health needs.